Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello!

So I started this blog because of my hamsters. Yes. Hamsters. Now please don't click out of this, because I think you'll find them very interesting. I think I should introduce you to them.


In the picture below is Twix. She's very nice, but she's very shy. She had 7 babies about 2 months ago.


In the picture below is Sprinkles. She's sweet, but very feisty. She's one of Twix's babies. (She also shares a room with Twix.)


In the picture below is my first hamster, Panda. She's nice, but after a recent accident she's kinda shy. She's also very smart...a little too smart...When she was a baby she broke the lid off of her cage.

The next pic is Butterscotch. She's so so so so sweet. Like Butterscotch! She's the nicest out of all the hamsters. (And not the brightest bulb in the box..... ;D) Also...she's kinda overweight. We think she has an eating disorder. (More on that later)


Next we have Sugar. He's one of Twix's babies also. He's very sweet little man. He's the smallest in his litter.

And last...Cinnamon. Well, Cinnamon isn't exactly the "nicest" hamster you will meet. He'd rather you don't touch him...let's put it that way....he's also one of Twix's babies, and he shares a room with Sugar.


Thanks!

-Kayla...<3

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, I love your design!
    Well, good luck in the blogosphere. Your hamsters are adorable.

    A link to my hamster blog is below if you'd like to check it out :)

    http://inkythehamstermommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete